- No Contract
- Total Control
- Easy top-up options
- No Credit Check
- No Bill Shock
- No penalties or late fees
- Reminders to top up
How does prepay/pay as you go work?
We take your monthly fixed line charges & calculate a daily rate. This is the minimum you need to have in your account to use your services. If your account hits $0, your account services will be blocked until this is topped up and ready to go again. It’s easy to know when to top up because we’ll email you and text you any time your account balance runs low and if your balance gets really low we will send you an urgent reminder!
You are required to pay a $50.00 bond which is transferred onto your account as credit to get you online.
Important things to know+
- A $50 bond is required which is transferred onto your account as credit to get you up and away.
- You will need to buy a modem from us or supply your own
- Check your balance at Compass Portal
- If topping up via a Bill Guru card there is a minimum top-up value of $5.00 (If you have been recently disconnected and reconnected again, we reccomend you top up a minimum of 4 x your daily rate.
- If you're internet stops working- your account balance may have reached $0.00. In this case top up to get your internet running again.
- If you are at $0.00 for 8 days or more you will be disconnected. It costs $65.00 to reconnect.
- Read More about how prepay services work here Prepaid